Aims and Objectives
The Turkey Chapter of the Association for Information Systems (TRAIS) is a Chapter of the Association for Information Systems (AIS) serving Turkey. The purpose of the TRAIS is to promote the exchange of ideas, experiences, and knovvledge among scholars and professionals in Turkey engaged in the development, management, and use of information systems and technology.
The activities of the TRAIS are to promote the exchange of Communications on research, education, design, implementation, and management of information systems in both private and public organizations in Turkey. The activities of the TRAIS include:
- Providing a locally-focused forum for those concerned with ali aspects of information systems;
- Providing an opportunity for the exchange of ideas concerning the management of information systems with member counterparts;
- Conducting locally-focused programs and conferences for the benefit of members;
- Providing a means for critical examination of the problems and opportunities associated with information systems in Turkey.
- All those approved by the By-Laws of the AIS
- Additional activities as approved by the TRAIS Executive Board.